How to maintain the engine of business boats?
Time of Release：
For business yachts, the engine is like the heart. The heart is the pacemaker of all human functions, and only when the engine functions normally, the yacht can run normally. For the engine, the oil is the blood of the working yacht, and the water is like the water in the human body, whether the water temperature is appropriate directly affects the engine work, and the oil is also directly affected by the degree of lubrication in the engine.
The work of the yacht engine must be regularly tested and replaced by water and oil. The body of grease in the blood vessel deposits will cause cardiovascular disease, and if the engine does not regularly change the oil, open the engine will be found in which there are many thick grease like tar. The grease is due to frequent oil changes caused by oil degradation and oxidation, or the quality of the oil is not good.
The anti-oxidant added too little, resulting in greasy adhesion on the engine, forming a kind of "oil calcium", causing serious wear and tear of the engine, the loss of lubrication of the engine is easy to "bite" resulting in the yacht anchored. Therefore, the engine is generally maintained and maintained according to the number of hours specified by the manufacturer.
Maintenance of business boats:
1. When the engine is running in the water, after use, it should be immediately flushed with water and wiped dry. Flush the cooling water channels with water to prevent clogging with sediment. Spray the surfaces that may rust with anti-rust paint.
2. Wash the engine regularly with soapy water, and then apply a layer of car wax.
3. When using in seawater or salty water, increase the anti-corrosion anode block to protect the working yacht and the machine.
4. When mooring for a long time, the gear box should be lifted out of the water. When moving from the business boat, the engine should be placed in a vertical position until the water in the cooling system is drained. When moored in cold weather, the gearbox should be submerged in water at all times. When lifting above the water, special attention should be paid to freeze protection. To avoid difficulties in starting the engine again, do not start the engine after removing the fuel line or use up all the gasoline in the engine.
5. The condition of the bottom of the boat can directly affect the speed of the boat. The bottom of the boat should be cleaned regularly to keep the surface of the bottom clean.
6.When the boat is not used for a long time, it should be put in a suitable place or on the boat frame after the water in the cooling system is completely drained. When storing, do not place the gear box in a position higher than the head, otherwise any remaining water left in the exhaust jacket can back up into the cylinder and cause serious damage.
The previous page
In Related News
The drawing review department of Qingdao Branch and Weihai GOLDLUCK Yacht Co., Ltd. carried out technical exchanges
On the morning of February 3, 2023, in order to carry out work docking with China Classification Society more smoothly and carefully. Weihai GOLDLUCK Yacht Co., Ltd. carried out technical exchanges with the Drawing Review Department of Qingdao Branch.
Sailing the Future with GOLDLUCK
Quality life comes from the sea Here is a report from Weihai Radio and TV Ocean Channel about JinYun yacht - JinYun sails the future and starts a new life in the sea!
Leaders of Weihai City Federation of Industry and Commerce went to Golden Fortune Yacht Company Limited for observation and research
On May 9, 2020, Miao Jianchen, Vice Chairman of Weihai City Federation of Industry and Commerce, Han Qiang, President of the Association of Extra-Party Intellectuals of New Social Strata, and a dozen other people came to Weihai Jin Yun Yacht Co.
Construction of "Shandong Traffic School-Weihai Jingyun Yacht Intelligent Industrial Park" started
At 9:58 a.m. on April 28, 2020, the project of Shandong Traffic College and JinYun Yachting Intelligent Industrial Park was grandly held at Weihai JinYun Yachting Co., Ltd. The attendees of today's groundbreaking ceremony were Li Zhengtao, Vice President of Shandong Traffic College and Secretary of the Party Committee of Weihai Campus, Cheng Weiyuan, Deputy Secretary of the Discipline Inspection Committee of Shandong Traffic College, Lin Xianqi, Deputy Director of Laser Research Institute of Shandong Academy of Sciences, and Yu Wenhua, Chairman of Weihai JinYun Yachting Co.
2019 China (Zhoushan Islands) International Boat Show
"Beautiful Islands, at Zhoushan" 2019 China (Zhoushan Islands) International Boat Show will be held on May 17-19, 2019 in Zhoushan Donggang Putuo Exhibition Center.
2019 China (Weihai) International Boat, Caravan & Fishing Tackle Supplies Exhibition Successfully Concluded
2019 China (Weihai) International Boat, RV and Fishing Tackle Supplies Exhibition came to an end in the afternoon of May 13 at Weihai International Convention and Exhibition Center.